- Tennis court hours are from 6:30 a.m. - 10:00 p.m., with the exception of Westside Courts 3 & 4. These courts close at 9:00 p.m. and the lights are on a timer to go off at this time. The lights at North Lake and South Lake turn off at 10:15 p.m. The lights at West Side Courts 1 & 2 turn off at 9:30 p.m. The lights at West Side Courts 3 & 4 turn off at 9:00 p.m.
- Court reservations may be made between 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 p.m.. Same day reservations will not be allowed. When making reservations, same day reservations must be in a consecutive time frame if using more than one hour.
- A maximum of 2 hours per household per day
- Reservation can only be made 14 days in advance
- Cinco Ranch residents are allowed to bring up to four (4) guests per household
- A maximum of four (4) players may be on a court at any time.
- Two courts in Cinco Ranch must be open for Resident Play at all times. On Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays, two courts must be open for Open Play reservations between 5:00 - 8:00 p.m. This does not pertain to league make up games due to weather related cancellations.
- All courts that are reserved by residents, league play or social play need to be utilized by those groups. If courts are not used within fifteen (15) minutes of scheduled start time and used for the allotted time, those courts will be forfeited for that particular day to other residents who wish to play. Repeated non-utilization of reserved courts, not cancelled in a timely manner on consecutive days or weeks, may result in a penalty to an individual or group, including but not limited to loss of reservation privileges.
- All gates that require key cards to gain access to restricted areas need to remain closed at all times. Please do not use towels, t-shirts, rocks or any other items to keep the door open, as this may, in time, damage the system from optimal performance, resulting in replacing the system. Repair/replacement costs to the system will be forwarded to the Association and ultimately to all the residents of Cinco Ranch.